Your baby is so cute! keep putting more pictures of him up! I can't tell if he looks more like you or Justin. He just looks like a Peterson BOY-version. He'll probably look like what one of your brothers would have looked like if you would have had any.
5 comments:
hey a double chin, he must be growing! i want to hold him!!! cute!
Marin he is so cute! What a beautiful baby! Are you guys still in Provo? Did you decide on a law school?
THose faces are so cute. I love the dimples! You are a great mother marin!! Keep going strong. Let me know what I can do for you.
What a cute boy!
Your baby is so cute! keep putting more pictures of him up! I can't tell if he looks more like you or Justin. He just looks like a Peterson BOY-version. He'll probably look like what one of your brothers would have looked like if you would have had any.
Post a Comment