Monday, May 12, 2008

LOVE the Swing!




One thing we will miss about this house is our fun swing. Marin and I took our engagement picture on it, and we have had lots of fun swinging on over the last few years...

SAM apparently likes it as well! He fell right asleep in Brynley's lap! We tried to upload the video of Luke, but it didn't work?!

6 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Two questions:
1. You say you will "miss this house." So, where are you moving?
2. Is that Brynley's baby? Seriously?!

Brynley said...

thanks for posting the pics. Sam is crying himself to sleep right now..I think he liked the swing better.

Unknown said...

Wow, Brynley's baby is SO big. This is cute!

Marin said...

Yep! that is Brynley's little boy. Isn't he sooo cute!! I love him! Well, we actually are going to either be in Sacramento or AZ for law school We still don't know which one we want to go to yet...we will keep you all posted!!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

When are you guys moving? aug? sept?

Makenna said...

Moving?! I hope to AZ - we would be close to you!!! Is Carden doing better? Say the word and I will fly there to help! I want a little baby so bad! Love you guys!