Monday, May 26, 2008

The Lifesaver!




So Justin bought this nice recliner chair for me since it is a MUST HAVE nursing all day and all night. It has been such a lifesaver! We live in this chair... Justin actually sleeps in this chair since Carden can't fall asleep unless he is held. Aren't they soooo CUTE!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have one too, and it's the best purchase we ever made (and my washer and dryer). LOVE IT! I live in it, especially when Brigham used to marathon nurse. I bet you know what it's like

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. He looks just like you in that picture Justin. Now we know what you'll look like when your hair is all gone.

Kierstin said...

Definitely my favorite part about newborns. Nice blanket!!

Makenna said...

I cant wait to see him! I am flying to AZ on Sunday - so I can stay and see you guys! So excited!

Marin said...

Hey Makenna!
We are going to San Diego this Friday and Sat...where are you?? Are you guys in AZ yet? Oh and Kierstin he LOVES that blanket you gave him. He uses it everynight.

Ashley Clark said...

Doug has been begging for a lazy boy since we got married. I'll make him a deal--he lets me have a baby and I'll buy him a lazy boy. I think that's only fair. :-)

Marin said...

Haa haa!! Ashley that is such a great idea!!! Plus that chair is AMAZING!!! I love it!

aquabatgirl said...

your little boy has the biggest eyes! too cute

Lo said...

That's my favorite position to have the girls sleep in. It's so fun to cuddle.