Carden looooves the water. He just chills in there and looks around. He has never cried when taking a bath yet! He'll squeal when we take his clothes off, but once he's in the warm water, he's loving life.
So cute! I think I have this all figured out. Carden has Justin's chin, but your lips, cheeks, eyes, and smile. Pretty sure your genes won out in the end. :-)
5 comments:
wow! that second photo is amazing! you should get that framed, because it's just classic. :)
your coz, janette
So cute! I think I have this all figured out. Carden has Justin's chin, but your lips, cheeks, eyes, and smile. Pretty sure your genes won out in the end. :-)
Im all about picture #2. SOOO stinkin cute.
I love that cute mouth thing he does. These are REALLY cute pictures!
i miss my first little nephew!! he is so dang adorable! i wish i could just hold him and play all day!
Post a Comment