Monday, April 28, 2008

Carden's Baby Blessing




Sunday April 27, 2008

We blessed Carden on Sunday in the BYU 130th Singles Ward (since that is where Justin and I are serving, Justin is the 2nd Counselor to Bishop Brown). It was a beautiful blessing and the circle was complete with all the uncles and grandpas! Carden actually didn't peep! I was so relieved because I had only fed him for 10min before we left the house and then he was a little fussy for the first opening song. He looked so cute in his little white sweater and pants that Nana gave him! We also sang "Dearest Children God is Near You" for the intermediate hymn. The day was warm and sunny. Everything was perfect. We are so blessed to have had so many family members here and a part of this special time. Justin was conducting and ended the meeting with his sweet and powerful testimony of our Heavenly Father's love for each one of us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like quite a crowd. What fun!

hayley said...

It was a beautiful day, I am glad we were able to be apart of it:)