On April 05, 2008 at 9:42 a.m. little Carden Douglas Sweeney was born!!!! He is such a cutie. Marin did so well...here's the story:
Marin and I worked at Wilson Diamonds that night and came home, ate dinner and watched GoldenEye with Mike and Ashley. As soon as the movie was over (at around 1:00am) Marin stood up and her water broke! We ran down to the hospital and got all hooked up. Marin bravely endured the contractions for a few hours and at 6:30am she got the epidural. From there things progressed super fast. By 8:30am she had gone from a 2.5cm to a 10cm in two hours!!! At 9am Marin started to push and at 9:42 little Carden finally came!
He is the cutest little boy, and we are sooooo happy to have him. Both him and mom are healthy and loving life back at home. We'll post lots of pics and video in the upcoming weeks and months
8 comments:
I'm so glad that everything went well. It doesn't sound like there were many complications...unless feeling the contractions for a few hours was complicating!!:) It's good to hear you're doing well. I hope he's letting you sleep lots and lots!
So Is it just me - or did no one guess the right DATE?!?! Im so glad you had it easy! I cant wait to see him! (I dont know when that will be, but I hope soon!)
yeah...no one guessed the day!!! i was the closest (almost exactly 24 hours off) or kierstin depending on what time she was thinking of on april 4th (none was specified). Hayley guessed the weight right though!
Marin you look great! My face was SO swollen! You are the perfect pregnant/baby deliver woman! Good job
He is so darling! Congrats!
Marin - he's such a cutie. Congratulations.
He is the cutest baby! I love just watching his little eyes (with cute EYELASHES) move all over! He is such a good baby. I only have to wake up twice at night to feed him now, but I LOVE every minute of it!! We are so Happy!!
We're so glad he is here. We can't wait to meet him in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment