Yeah for more pictures! I love the mommy-baby sleeping pictures.
Oh - I love all of those sweet, little expressions!!!
I have a picture of Brigham and I sleeping in bed just like that! Seems that's all you do when they are little...
Marin, congratulations! Your baby is darling. I love the look on his face in the second picture. Glad I noticed the link to your blog on Janette's blog! (So you both work for Wilson's Diamonds? Ryan's uncle was one of the founders..cool)--Brenna
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah for more pictures! I love the mommy-baby sleeping pictures.
Oh - I love all of those sweet, little expressions!!!
I have a picture of Brigham and I sleeping in bed just like that! Seems that's all you do when they are little...
Marin, congratulations! Your baby is darling. I love the look on his face in the second picture. Glad I noticed the link to your blog on Janette's blog!
(So you both work for Wilson's Diamonds? Ryan's uncle was one of the founders..cool)
--Brenna
Post a Comment