Marin, this is Anne (Hazen). I'm so sorry I couldn't come to your Baby Shower- I didn't know about it until like, 2 days after (I rarely check the email from that account)
Anyhoo, HE IS SO CUTE!! Don't worry with the sleep deprivation. Set yourself a 6 week marker, and I promise you it will be better by then! If you ever need a little hand so you can take a nap, please please please let me know!
MARIN! my goodness. I am so uniformed! You had your baby, and he is so beautiful! We were in Visalia on the 5th of April. Judd and I are so happy for you. He looks like a very happy boy. I love the cleft chin! that is so cute! we love you. you have to call me!
I got to see Justin today and was so excited to hear the news! Congrats! I know I'm little behind the ball, but he's so cute and I'm proud of you marin! Good luck.
7 comments:
That's SO fun. I forget how little newborns are! He looks like a lot of fun! being a mom is the best!!
Marin, this is Anne (Hazen). I'm so sorry I couldn't come to your Baby Shower- I didn't know about it until like, 2 days after (I rarely check the email from that account)
Anyhoo, HE IS SO CUTE!! Don't worry with the sleep deprivation. Set yourself a 6 week marker, and I promise you it will be better by then! If you ever need a little hand so you can take a nap, please please please let me know!
Your little boy is so sweet. Aren't babies amazing? I love all the pictures. I need to learn about digital scrapbooking.
Marin!! So glad to have found your blog. Carden is so cute. So glad to see you're all doing well!
so is the cutey pa-tooty and the mom ready for some visits???
MARIN! my goodness. I am so uniformed! You had your baby, and he is so beautiful! We were in Visalia on the 5th of April. Judd and I are so happy for you. He looks like a very happy boy. I love the cleft chin! that is so cute! we love you. you have to call me!
I got to see Justin today and was so excited to hear the news! Congrats! I know I'm little behind the ball, but he's so cute and I'm proud of you marin! Good luck.
Post a Comment