Well they all jumped into the POOL today!! Carden jumped in first and swam to the side. Then Carden went off the diving board and Rhead decided to join. I didn't even KNOW he was going to jump but LUCKILY Rhead swam to the side. He was pretty nervous after that because he said he didn't feel like he could swim. But then a few minutes later Brooke decided to jump in off the side and swim to the step. She jumped and took one breath but couldn't quite make it to the side so I got her. So for the most part the kids kind of remembered how to swim! I think we are going to have full on swimmers pretty quick! We might have to put them all on the SWIM TEAM!!!
Rhead is so BRAVE! The water is FREEZING and his first time in the pool was jumping in OFF THE DIVING BOARD!!! HOLLY COW! He is seriously AMAZING! And then Broovist jumping in off the SIDE is PRETTY AMAZING too!! They are only THREE years OLD and already swimming and jumping off diving boards! I just can't believe it. I can barely put my foot in the pool! I thought for sure McKay was going to jump off the diving board as he was standing on it and jumping watching all the kids swim!!
WHAT SWIMMERS!! I have only a movie clip of them so I will have to get Justin to download it!
No comments:
Post a Comment