Friday, March 15, 2013

More swimming and pinterest inspirations!

 A pinterest FIND!  Orange sail boats! 
 Carden's had this boat since he was one.  A nice GOODWILL FIND! He used to be obsessed with boats and trains.  I decided to copy the boats from pinterest but messed up on the stripes.  They should be going the other direction but for the overall job I think it was a SUCCESS!  I love it.  I always forget to do the before and after shot.  Bummer.  The before shot was just a creamy white color.
 Kids swam again.  No diving board though.
 We also watched the new trailer for DISNEY PLANES and Carden and Rhead wanted to wear their JET PACKS (another pinterest idea) and fly around the YARD!!!  It was fun watching them soar!...
 Even with the BASKETBALL!!!  :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I need to make those jet packs!! My boys would love them. How do you make them...the bottle part I can figure out, but what about the shoulder strap part?