Sunday, March 10, 2013

Brotherly Love

 For the most part the boys do well at getting along!  Carden usually doesn't like sleeping next to Rhead because he is usually all over the place.  Carden will even wake up in the middle of the night and say it is because "Rhead is touching me!"  I forget how these two ended up falling asleep out in the family room together.  I think we were still a little sick here. 
 I love this photo because Rhead loves it when McKay will sit by him watching TV!  Sometimes Rhead will even go get McKay and lift him up into the chair to sit by him!  Or McKay usually just runs over to Rhead sitting in the chair and can now get into the chair by himself.  I love it!
Nana sent some Valentine's for us and Carden was being so SILLY!  I have to say that our kids are pretty FUNNY!!!  They love to make people laugh! 

No comments: