Thursday, June 2, 2011

Still alive, but barely...

Yes we are still all alive and have made the trip to Visalia to study all summer for the Bar. We have been SOO SOOO SOOO SICK and honestly I don't know how we keep getting sick. Our bodies are missing some antibodies or something. We have now ALL had the stomach flu TWICE within TWO MONTHS (well hopefully Justin doesn't get it). I just got over a nasty I think sinus infection just two weeks ago that made we so sick that I had to sleep almost the whole day because of the pain and headaches. I have never had a sinus or allergy infection so really I don't know what it was. I really don't know how we could be so sick and really since CHRISTMAS it has been non stop for us! We eat so healthy! I have lost faith in my vegetables and fruits :(

As for the move. We got all our stuff crammed into a 16' truck. It was pretty amazing. Really I didn't think we owned that much but I guess having a family of five makes that believable. We have been swimming and enjoying nice cool weather. The kids are doing great and love it when Daddy comes home from studying all day! I will soon have pictures up!

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

I'm so sad you've been so sick!! I feel like Beau has been getting the same sort of virus infection every 2-3 weeks since January! He eats healthy and I try to keep his hands clean when we go out but nothing works! I'm glad we aren't the only sicky-poos around!

I'm glad you made it to Visalia and we can't wait to see you. Remember when Beau was a puny little peanut compared to the twins?! I bet they are all around the same size now! We'll find out soon.

Good luck with the bar and it will be over before you know it. Stay healthy!

Ashley A. said...

Man, that is terrible how sick you guys have been! I hope it is over for a long time. I'm glad you made it there. I hope you guys have a great summer! It is not fun missing Daddy all the time but it is only two months, right? That's what I keep telling myself! :)

Sure miss you guys!