Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Check out this HAIR!



Brooke woke up from her nap looking like a PUNK ROCKER!!

7 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

That is hilarious! She totally has the facial expressions to go with it!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

hahah! is it dry and static-y? Ellinor's just *barely* got enough hair for it to be "messed up" during her naps now

Karen said...

Awesome!

smkigin said...

Sweeneys!

You're in CA? I'm in CA. And I'm getting married in a month and a half. And I need your address. And your hotmail account is sending out some *special* e-mails. And your family is ridiculously cute. And you're a lawyer now? Weird.

Gimme a call or something - 703-380-1041.

=) Shane

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

HAHA great post!! I clicked on it b.c. I thought that maybe you got a punkrocker haircut! HA! Im glad you didn't.

A Roper said...

Haha! Love it! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical!!