
We made it! Justin graduated three years of law school with three kids! We are so proud of him. What a great achievement! We were so blessed to have Nana and Grandma and Grandpa come to see Justin get his diploma! Justin even took
Rhead and
Carden up on the stage with him. Brooke chickened out but
Rhead absolutely LOVED it. He is going to be my little PERFORMER!!! Watch out FOLK DANCE!

I love this picture of Rhead because Rhead absolutely LOVES Grandma. Every morning he looks forward to his walks with Grandma along the river to find BIG rocks and throw them in the river! It is so cute. Brooke and Rhead also love to hold hands as they go on their walks. I will have to get a picture of it to show you just how cute it really is!


Here are the THREE J's- Joe
Atkin, Justin Keys, and Justin Sweeney. They all made it through. I am sad I don't have a picture with the wives but we sure had a great time and already miss everyone so much.

The move to
Visalia was rough but we made it safely.
Carden slept on a bag of food since there was nothing but food and cleaning supplies left in our van from the move. Poor guy :(

We somehow got our three bedroom house all put into a 16 FOOT truck! I honestly didn't think we owned so much stuff but I guess that is what happens when you have THREE KIDS! Too many toys and clothes!

We went to our new ward which was even NEW to me since the boundaries have changed and we now have to go to the
EXETER ward. I was really sad because I was looking forward to seeing all my old friends and hanging out with Janessa and her twins :( But our new ward is great! We have met so many great people. Sadly they called me into the nursery as Brooke and
Rhead FINALLY get to go now because they just turned 18 months. I was counting down days when I would finally have some FREEDOM but I guess that will just have to wait. I guess it is good that I am in there since I DO have THREE kids now in the nursery.
Rhead absolutely LOVES it in there. Brooke is doing alright but she just loves me to hold her.
Carden has been such a good help though and gives the prayers and answers to all the questions. It is pretty fun to be in there with them even though I wish I did get a TWO hour break!

Memorial day was so fun and we got to see ALL OUR COUSINS! We did some kite flying on top of the hill which they enjoyed!

We even did a LOT of swimming even though the weather was nice and in the 70's. Brooke is our little swimmer girl. She LOVES the water! Luckily she will let me put these
floaties on her every once in a while so I don't have to hold her the whole time!
Rhead doesn't care too much for the water now that he has fallen TWICE into the pool. I feel so bad that he is already scared but it is nice because I wouldn't be able to handle THREE swimming kids at one time.
Rhead is now really cautious around water which is good and he loves to play in the hose.

Uncle Paul made a NICE big FIRE and roasted some bacon and marshmallows! I know bacon?! Yuck. Sadly we didn't have all the smore stuff ready :( Next time.

Brooke loves to say "No". She is getting to be such a funny little girl. She loves shoes and clothes. She understands a lot of what I say. She loves to help in any way whether it is putting away toys, doing laundry, shutting a door, etc. She is always ready to give a helping hand! She doesn't say a whole lot but one day she just asked for a "Strawberry" and it came out perfectly. Maybe she has more words that she is just waiting to perfect before they come out of her mouth. She does love to say "DADDY!" It is funny because she sounds a lot like Carden when he first said DaDDY!

We also got to watch Uncle Will and Grandpa FLY like birds in the SKY! This was quite entertaining! Maybe one day I will get to FLY!
Carden loves his cousins! They sure get creative when they are all together! Cohen is being the taxi for Luke on the bike!

What LIPS!

What is it about wrestling! My kids always want to wrestle!

Beautiful!

We loved playing in the hose!

We also loved being swung in the hammock! There is no such thing as only one person in the hammock because as soon as you sit down the whole gang is ready to jump on board!
Carden learned a lot last summer swimming with his Nana and it sure came back once he jumped into the pool! He just loves being a little fish! HE already does the BUTTERFLY as you can see :)

The sandbox always makes us feel like we are at the beach. We sure have been practicing hard making good sandcastles for August when we will get to go to the beach!

I love this picture of
Rhead. Look how graceful his hand is. He is just a sweetheart. He is so tender and loves being around people. He loves going on long walks with Grandma. He is so strong and his little legs go so fast! He can already say sentences. His favorite is "A drink of
Waaa!" (a drink of water!).
11 comments:
It's hard to believe how time changes things. Glad you guys get to be in Visalia but sorry you end up in the Exeter ward. I know the feeling. Every time we visit I feel like I don't know anybody and I haven't been since the new boundry changes. Hope you have a wonderful summer. You sure are brave with being in the pool with 3 little ones- I tried two the other day and it was brutal. Hope all goes well with the BAR.
BEAUTIFUL!
BEAUTIFUL!
So proud of you all!! Law School with 3 children - what a great accomplishment. These photos of the kids are great. They are soooo cute. Good gene pool. :) Love you lots.
I love this post!! You're finally done with school and now its time to play!! Cant wait to see you all when I get to town!
You guys are AMAZING! What great accomplishments -- by BOTH of you! You should be very proud, and remember how far you've come when things look a little tough. What a great family you are. Love you.
Fun pictures! It looks like you guys are living it up. They put you in the nursery?? That is brutal. Sorry you don't get a break just yet. Miss you!
I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys are having such a fun time at your Mom's. Your kids are so cute!
Wow it looks like you guys have been so busy! We miss you! And congrats on everything- the move, graduating, that is a lot!
Awww - your kids are so BIG... and so beautiful! Man, I miss you guys! Congrats to you and Justin on his graduating, that is SO EXCITING!!! You mentioned you were going to the beach in August? Southern Cali by any chance? We'd love to meet up - even for a minute!
Love you guys!!
How exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment