Well I have so much to blog about I don't know where to start. First off Justin takes that bar next week and I am just so EXCITED! I don't think he is too excited but I know he is going to BLOW THIS TEST OUT of the WATER! He has been so diligent in studying his material and I just don't see how he could even NOT pass with the amount of studying he is doing. He really is SO AMAZING! I am just so excited for the future. We have NO CLUE what we are doing but it just excites me. We really can DO WHAT we WANT! Who knows where we will go or what job we will find but it is a NEW CHAPTER in our life that I am so READY for and hopefully CALIFORNIA won't kick us OUT because we are here to STAY!
So far things have been quite interesting living here on the WILD LIFE PRESERVE/the HILL!!! Honestly it is just exactly that. Like the other day Justin saw a roadrunner outside by the house. We see jack rabbits outside on the grass just munching away! Lizards are crawling on the pathways we use to walk around the house. We see mice run in and out of their holes, which Rhead loves! Justin loves to feel like a WILD LIFE SURVIVOR MAN and tries to catch the mice in our house, which is seriously the funniest thing EVER to watch. I never knew mice where SO QUICK! Justin is getting really good at killing flies and other bugs that seems to be everywhere in the house. He also is good at killing BEEs with his BARE HANDS!! I know, I know, he is SUCH a MAN! My kids have also learned that ants here on the hill aren't friendly ones like in Sacramento. Here they are RED ants that BITE and now they know that when they see an ant you RUN! Also the other day on my walk I ran into a coyote, luckily he was scared of me and ran!
But listen to this story! So one morning Carden was up eating cereal and asked for a second bowl so Justin went back into the kitchen to pour his next bowl. Justin then leaves to get ready to school and I go into the kitchen to get a bowl myself when I hear Carden say something is a small innocent whisper. I then asked Carden, "What did you say?" Carden repeats, "Mommy there is a CRAB in my BOWL!" That "crab" was actually a SCORPION trying to make his way out of Carden's cereal! It was so crazy. We have just been so blessed that no one has gotten stung by scorpions that seem to be everywhere this year! I couldn't even believe there was a scorpion in my sons bowl!! I am just glad he saw it and spoke up! Justin couldn't even believe he didn't see it when he poured Carden his second bowl! We have no idea where he came from. Welp that is country living for ya, but actually this is far beyond the country. I call it the WILD LIVE preserve. This is where we are living right now! My family will just have to be on survivor someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment