Sunday, May 1, 2011

April

April has been a very busy month with plenty UPS and DOWNS both in sickness and health and weather! It was a COLD and RAINY and BEAUTIFUL and WARM month! We spent a lot of time SICK sadly. Throwing up, colds, coughs, headaches, etc. I have never seen Justin and I so sick. Conference weekend was probably the nicest weekend we had with all the kids healthy and perfect weather. We got to celebrate Carden's THIRD Birthday which was so much fun since most of the cousins were there! He still loves riding his Lightening McQueen bike and is getting really FAST! Above is a picture of the wedding we got to be a part of this month. This is my cousin Gracie and her husband Kevin. Aren't they beautiful! They got married in the San Diego temple on April 23rd by President Bell. We got married November 23rd by President Bell as well! It is always special being there in the San Diego temple. The wedding and reception was just so beautiful. I didn't take a single picture because I had all the kids and no husband.
Today at church Carden leans over to me and says, "Mommy look Sister Suggs!" We are going to miss Sister Suggs when we leave. She has been like a second Mom to Rhead!
Rhead loved the egg hunt we had with our Tuesday play group!
Brooke loved being with the BIG GIRLS! She didn't enjoy her cookie but loved smashing it up in her hand. This girl is pretty funny about sweets. She doesn't like them. Only SKITTLES we just found out while at the wedding reception!


My kids didn't want to be in the picture :( But this is our Tuesday play group that we play with every TUESDAY at Marriot park from 3:30-5pm. It has been so fun!
We got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the week. Carden was ready to SWIM even though the water was FREEZING! We played in the sand box, ate oranges, and had a great time!
We also got to see our friends Janessa, Wyatt, Emily, and Mitchell! We went to the spray ground and played at the park. It was so fun seeing them!
I made some flowers for Brooke's headbands that turned out pretty cute!

Carden loves wearing these sandals that he got from T.J.! He loves it when his shoes match mine!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I can't believe how big everyone has become since we left the ward!!

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

Main, I cannot believe how BIG your three kiddos are!!! Seeing you standing in your parent's backyard made me super homesick for Visalia and all of my friends! Maybe SOMEDAY we can all get together again...that's my dream! I sure love you and hope all is well!