Sunday, April 10, 2011

There is beauty all around!



Rhead loves to go in our backyard and sit right in the middle of the bushes. He brings me leaves and flowers! (He knows what girls like!)


I have to admit that I am going to miss this road more than anything in Sacramento! It is the most beautiful road I have ever seen!
This is the most beautiful tree ever and I just love its FRUIT!
This is an EYE SPY picture. Try to find the little bug!

These flowers in our backyard are so beautiful! I love them!


And these THREE little BUGS I just LOVE as well even though they wear me OUT!
Tomorrow my sister goes in for a c-section to bring another BEAUTY into the world.
Good luck Hayley we are praying for you both!

1 comment:

Whit K said...

Ah you're making me jealous I love all of those pictures!