Carden is so sweet.
We love him so much!
When he was served a piece of his Birthday cake he turned to me before taking his first bite and said, "Thank you Mommy for the cake."
Carden also calls root beer "MONKEY JUICE!" Justin and I have no idea where this came from.
We were sitting down eating and he kept asking for it and then finally Carden opened the fridge and pointed to the POP! We started laughing so hard!
Carden loves pointing to letters and saying what letter it is.
He is getting so good at his shapes and numbers.
Well I have to run blogging is getting to hard to keep up with!
2 comments:
what SWEET pictures! I love the comments about all the funny things the kids say and do... it brings back good memories. Yep, life will get too busy to write, but don't stop clicking that camera. Priceless :-)
no, that wasn't david, it was me!
Post a Comment