Friday, February 15, 2008

Ride a Horsey

5 comments:

hayley said...

That is too cute! I am so glad you guys came over:) It made my day and it was so fun to see the boys having a ball with you Justin!

Anonymous said...

Go Justin. "Do it again" -- you can get used to that phrase. And just to make you feel better, Rod asked me one day after a Dylan blow-out, "well, we only have a few months of this, right?" And he was serious. I said, "try a few years." He just about fell over.

Marin, you look too cute!

Love you guys.
Lizzy

Kierstin said...

What a cool uncle!! When are you guys moving to Cali?

The Harrisons said...

Like the new blog background. When I got on it hurt my eyes at first because it was so bright ;) Looks like you guys are having fun.

Marin said...

Yeah this is Justin's favorite layout for the blog!!! He's obsessed with the Phoenix Suns!!! I'm just a nice wife that I will let him enjoy this background for a week or two!!!