Friday, February 22, 2008

My "Black Belt"



So today I had nothing to wear to work at Wilson Diamonds, but then I remembered all
of Kristin's pregnancy clothes that she gave me!!! I found this nice black sweater that
fit comfortably for work, however I told Justin I felt like a Karate Kid with my nice
wide "black belt"!!! This is me trying to practice my Karate Kicks!!!

3 comments:

Makenna said...

A "Sprig" is a 2 or 3 inch stick of the herb. Sounds good....I bet soup is good there where it is cold. Here it is 88 in our house...no AC....and how un-fair!- You have a dishwasher! And we do not.

Brynley said...

nice pose! It looks like you got a lot of good looking pregnancy clothes. Lucky =)

steveandjonelle said...

Nice moves. You look cute. It's hard to find anything to wear at the end of pregnancy. . . most of my clothes didn't fit over my tummy so well at the end.