Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day






Hope everyone had as fun of a Valentines as we did! We made some yummy sugar cookies (thanks mom for the recipe!) and went to the van Beevers to decorate them. They sure were yummy, and playing with the boys was fun, like always. (Except for when I tried to jam Luke's head through the ceiling! To bad we don't have a video of that!)

After that Marin and I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill thanks to a gift card from Ash and Mike...Thanks guys.

And Hayley was nice enough to get us a cute baby outfit. My mom sent us some too so we're set with clothes! :) (Marin says "Yeah right") I guess I don't realize babies have "blowouts", Marin says...actually for those who know me I totally do understand! :)

1 comment:

hayley said...

Let me know if you want to exchange it! There was some really cute stuff at old navy:) I can't wait to meet Carden.