Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Crib and Changing Table






Hello everyone...

Here are some pics of our new crib and changing table. Let us know if you like it...
It's a Pottery Barn crib, very nice, but the bottom left leg needs a little glue to make it more sturdy. Other than that it's in really good shape...we paid $250 for both of them...deal or no deal? I think we should just keep them...Marin's having a little buyer's remorse...any thoughts?

10 comments:

hayley said...

The pictures look very nice! I bet you will be able to get your money back if you try to sell. I think you should keep them:) Either way you can't lose! And you have learned a very important lesson about buying used!

jenny said...

cute stuff. don't be sorry if it doesn't sell. i like that color of wood. very warm!

Kierstin said...

I love it!!! I was picturing an even lighter color wood, but I really like that color. It looks great. Someday you'll have the crib in a room without the twin bed so don't worry about it. I'll keep my ears and eyes open for a mattress. Did you check Wal-mart?

hayley said...

The crib bumper and bed skirt are really cute. Do they say pottery barn? Because you could get some money for those if they are. Or hang onto them for when you have a girl!

Marin said...

no they are just whinnie the pooh.
but they need mending and have stains on them

steveandjonelle said...

I love the crib! Pottery barn for a steal of a deal. I am jealous. You look so great Marin.

Makenna said...

I think that $250 for both is a steal...keep them. Nice...im so excited!

Marin said...

Thanks guys...
I know...
they really are cute,
once Justin put the crib back up, i wanted to keep them both!
We are excited.
I have a few offers for the crib, but now I don't want to call them and tell them they can have it.
I just hate that we have SOOO many things to still buy!!

Margaret said...

Cute stuff lady! cant wait till baby makes three!

The Harrisons said...

I think they look really good and both for $250 is a steal! I hope you keep them!