The other day I got the urge to CLEAN!
So I decided to clean my bathroom drawers. As i pulled out stuff I grabbed this cotton ball bag and as I went to leave the bathroom I caught a glimpse of my wedding ring at the bottom of that bag! I couldn't believe it! I remember taking that bag on my trip with cotton balls because you never know when you will need one to clean an owie. I also REMEMBER putting my ring in this bag but I honestly did not think it was the last place I put it. I know I wore it Sunday on our ride home from AZ but I guess I might have placed it in the bag before I got in the car, which is really funny because I also remember putting it in the glove box. But I guess somewhere on the drive home I must have taken it out of the car!
Kind of CRAZY how I don't remember exactly the story of how the ring got into the cotton ball bag. Am I getting old and already having memory loss?? Seriously kind of weird. But I am so thankful that I had the impression to clean and found my RING! I ran to the kids and showed them the ring which they all had been praying so hard for me to find. We said a prayer and thanked Heavenly Father for answering all our prayers! It was a great feeling.
I really had high hopes in finding this ring but usually when I misplace something I find it that day I realize it! But I am just glad I got to exercise my faith! I know Heavenly Father listens to our prayers.

1 comment:
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني
Post a Comment