the SUMMER trip to Utah! I never thought I would want to take that drive again but somehow made it there and back. There, I had help with my Mom. On the way back, I was alone with 4 kids! It was so crazy and I am just glad we made it safely home. No flat tires, no sick kids, really I couldn't have asked for a more smoother trip!
We saw Halle, Eva, Noah, Emma, and Lucy! It was fun going to the new Bean Museum and walking around BYU! We also got to stop in at Wilson Diamonds where Justin and I worked as NEWLY WEDS!!! Wow, sooo many great memories there!!! It was so fun seeing old friends!
We had fun. I enjoyed myself with NOT taking the camera and just enjoying the moment. I get really tired of taking pictures so these are taken from my sister's iphone.
We had a great time taking the tracks to Salt Lake. But sadly I forgot my stroller so it was hot and tiring carrying McKay around. My Mom also helped carrying McKay all the way to the train station. CRAZY! I am so thankful for her who constantly helps!
The boys got in trouble for calling 911 which was in LARGE BOLD numbers all over the phone! Hope they learned their lesson!
A COOL treat for walking SO FAR all around Salt Lake! The spray ground in Utah is FREEZING but the kids still had fun!
The spray ground isn't the same in UTAH. FREEZING!! But the kids still had fun!
1 comment:
Can't wait for you to come again this week. I am sad I won't be there to have lots of fun adventures this time around. Kierstin
Post a Comment