I lost my ring two weeks ago and now I am feeling hopeless about ever finding it. I knew that I was going to lose it right when I took it off in the car on my way home from AZ when I COMPLETELY remember HEARING THE SPIRIT SAY, "DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR WEDDING RING, you will NEVER FIND IT AGAIN!" I took it off though because I was going to fall asleep and I don't like sleeping with my ring on. I placed it in the little box ABOVE the glove box where there was NO way of it getting LOST THOUGH!!!! I WAS FOR SURE it would be fine. We were almost home. But then TWO WEEKS went by before I actually thought, "OH MY RING is in the CAR!"
Went to go look for it and it was gone. I have cleaned everything. LOOKED everywhere in the house. No where. It is gone. I knew it. I knew it would happen but denied the spirits prompting. The other night Brooke out of no where whispered, "Mom I hope you find your wedding ring." It made me want to hear it again. Wow such sweet words. Lately life has been REALLY REALLY hard. Having two 4 year olds is crazy. They constantly fight and say things that bug each other and it was REALLY nice finally hearing something sweet come out of my daughters mouth. I really hope I find my wedding ring too. I had high hopes of finding it but as days keep going by I am sure it is gone forever.
Motherhood. I wanted to do a post on Mother's day but never have time to just sit and think. Motherhood at this stage in my life is STILL REALLY HARD. Really DIFFICULT. Really tiring. Really scary. Motherhood is hard. It is the HARDEST thing I have ever done. Having kids is hard but now trying to teach them is even more difficult. I always feel like I am a failure. It is so hard disciplining kids. It is so hard staying on a schedule. So hard trying to balance everything in life with what we are SUPPOSED to DO and what we WANT TO DO! So many things to DO and so many things to DO BETTER that it is almost too much to handle. It is sometimes so hard being a MORMON MOM. I am trying to do the right things but never does anything go the way I set my day out to be. I think that is the hardest part for me. I just want LIFE TO BE PERFECT. I want it sooo bad to be perfect but its not and then I get so discouraged. I am so far from what I want to be that it is scary to think about trying to help my kids become something that they want to be!
It is the days where I just get out of the house and walk by the river that make my day go well. Seeing the water, the trees, the lizards, the birds, the squirrels, and just letting my kids roam free that life finally feels ok.
2 comments:
Oh Marin that's so sad! I'm so sorry you lost it! And I completely agree - Motherhood is hard and stressful and you just want everything to go perfectly and it never does. But then it's the most fulfilling thing in the world at the same time. Such a crazy mix of so many emotions, but so worth it!
BTW - I scrolled down through all of your posts & in all of your pictures you look gorgeous! ...Just like always :)
Amen! Motherhood is hard. I never feel like I'm doing enough, teaching enough, being nice enough, etc, etc, etc! Just know that we all as mom's feel the same way! I bet you are a fabulous fun mom!
And aaaahhh thats so sad about your ring!! I heard a story on the news not that long ago how a woman lost her ring in her car but could never find it! Then about 10 years later her car was being detailed or something and the guy working on her car found it under the seats! Good luck and hope it doesn't take 10 yrs :/
Post a Comment