We were so lucky to head over to Monterey to visit our other close cousins the Walkers! The drive was under three hours and I am sad we didn't visit them more! They are about to take off to Germany for two years or so and we are going to MISS THEM!!!
This trip went so smooth! I couldn't believe how well the kids did and how well the drive went! I guess you can't go wrong with less than 3 hours in the car!!! The kids keep asking to go have a sleep over again!! They LOVED sleeping with all their cousins in one room!! I wish I had taken a picture of all them sleeping together!!
We had such a great time playing with Braxton, Merrick, Sophie, and baby PENNY!!! Thanks so much for having us! We had a BLAST!! We took the kids to the aquarium and they loved seeing the sharks and jelly fish! McKay even got into it!!
It really is a COOL aquarium. Lots to do and lots to see!!! We probably only made it half way through!
The weather was AWESOME!!! We had 115 degree weather on our way out of Fresno, then when we got to Monterey it was 65!!! It felt soooo GOOD!!! During the day the high was 72! Perfect. I guess if I can't live in San Diego Monterey will do!!!! :)
The Walkers live on base and so they pretty much are on a reserve with tons of trails and the ocean!! It was BEAUTIFUL!!
The kids LOVED riding their scooters down the trails! I enjoyed being out of the heat!!
The kids climbed up the bank and slid down in the sand!! TOO COOL!
More shows at the aquarium!
Brooke loved playing dress up with Sophie!!! Seriously something we never do!!
What pretty princesses!!
I ENJOYED holding this cute little GIRL!!! She is one LUCKY PENNY!!
McKay enjoyed riding this little bike!
The BOYS were in CARS HEAVEN! They didn't even sleep because they just wanted to RACE!!
Santa will have to remember this one for CHRISTMAS!!! :)
We went to this awesome park that reminded me of Lake Havasu's park with three levels and awesome slides!
This was my FIRST- Diet coke rockets with mentos! Who knew?! TOTALLY COOL!
I have some video but still stink at putting video on my blog so here is a great picture!! Look at those faces!!! Haa haaa!!!
Our summer has been so wonderful being able to SEE SOOOO MANY cousins!!! Thanks so much Makenna for letting us come! We sure will miss you guys!! Maybe we will be able to come visit you in GERMANY!! (or in my dreams!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment