Thursday, November 8, 2012

Twins coming up on THREE!



We are coming to an end of being TWO for the TWINS!
Brooke and Rhead have done a lot as two year olds.  This is an attempt to record what I can remember!

Brooke:  At 2 she was swimming, jumping off the diving board, and completely pool safe.  She also learned how to ride a two wheeler without help.  She decided she wanted to ride just like Carden and did it.  She loves to move!  
Rhead:  Learned how to swim at birth! haa haa!  No he was pool safe and swimming the length of the pool at two as well.  He is a fast swimmer.  Loves to dive to the deep end and pick up rocks or whatever he can find that sinks.  He doesn't ride a bike but instead uses his "FINS" to get around on his pink bike.  He isn't embarrassed to ride a girl bike.  Loves to make people laugh!  He says the funniest things.  He loves to ask if we are going "CAMPING or to ZUMBA!"  He loved camping.  He always asks if we can go to the BEACH!  I always say "Someday Rhead!"  Rhead actually found his voice this year and loves to sing the Saturday song.  







1 comment:

Ashley A. said...

I still cannot believe that they can both swim so well! I need you to come teach my kids to swim! Isn't it crazy that they are all 3 now?