Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Fun!

 We of course carved some pumpkins!  A happy face, a scary face, and a FUNNY face!
 Daddy of course did all the work!!!  He carved them so fast I couldn't believe it!
The BEST part of going to cousins house for HALLOWEEN is that you get to SWAP costumes!
Jade and Cohen decided to join the CLOWN CLUB with Brooke!


 I love their poses they came up with!!!


 Carden decided to go as SPIDER MAN and Rhead wanted to join up with LUKE as a NINJA!
LOVE the FACES!
 We lasted a lot longer on the trick or treating!  The kids loved it.  It was nice having a FUN NEIGHBORHOOD that wasn't TOO SCARY!!  Rhead even got a bloody nose to make his NINJA costume even MORE REAL!!!   Poor boy is always getting bloody noses now.


The three LITTLE CLOWNS!!!

 The NINJA boys!  TOO PERFECT!! Love that costume on Rhead and Luke!  The kids loved the SUCKERS the best!!  They were kind of sad to get mostly chocolate in their bags, especially Luke.    I know how he feels.  I hated chocolate growing up.  I still probably would take a starburst rather than a snickers!



I got to cuddle with these TWO CUTE BOYS!  Soo FUN!  Thanks for the fun evening!

No comments: