My little baby started walking last week. We were in AZ for the week so I was pretty busy and didn't really capture it on camera. Sad I know but I just have to write about how cute it was watching him. He started pretty much with three steps! Forget this take one step, he decided to go for THREE! He would crawl up to me just a few steps away and then pop himself up to his feet and put his little fists out and walk to me! So tender. So cute! I love it! He is 11 months exactly and is such a busy boy. He loves hugs and kisses and will still tuck his arms in when I hug him!! He gives the best little hugs!
He also decided to start waiving while we were eating In-N-Out on our way home from AZ! It was so hilarious. We were just sitting there eating our burgers when he decided to put an arm straight up and started waiving! It was so cute! Lots of wrist action and straight hands! Then he did both hands at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment