Thursday, May 17, 2012

McKay

McKay

Almost FIVE months old on the 26th of May!  He is loving holding things and grabs everything!  He just wants to play all day long and I'm already getting sad that the baby-holding phase is over.  He rather be on the ground rolling around and playing with toys.  It was just two weeks ago that he could just sit in your lap and be passed around through the whole sacrament not making a peep and just sitting there smiling and cooing.  But now during sacrament I will have to start bringing toys.  His NEW thing is throwing his hands into the air!  He loves to sleep through the night and he still is doing his usual 9pm-6am.   He seriously has been sleeping through the night since 3 months old!  That amazes me!  He doesn't take the best naps during the day but he is awesome at night so I am not complaining.

He is almost sitting up on his own.  He rolls front to back and back to front.  He loves tummy time and props himself up to look at faces and smiles with his tongue out!  He ate a cheerio the other day and loved it.  I feel like I need to start the cereal since he is starting to watch me eat!  He is so curious!  He loves to laugh at Rhead when he plays Peek-a-Boo in the high chair.  He loves it when Carden holds him.  He loves everyone!  We call him MELLOW MCKAY!  He loves being outside and playing in his stand up toy.  We just love him and have all these cute clips of him doing funny things that I need to post.

McKay also enjoys the POOL!  He gets so excited and starts slapping the water and kicking with his legs!
newborn one month
two monthsthree months



four months







1 comment:

jenny said...

no cuter smile on the face of the earth. just love that kid... :-)