It was a great lesson on the death seeing we had just talked about the resurrection.
Justin went and dug a grave. We placed Kitty Bronco in the hole and covered him.
Carden then said, "We put him in the hole so Heavenly Father can fix him. When Jesus comes back he will get a new body!"
Carden couldn't have said it more perfect.
We miss Kitty Bronco. He was such a good Kitty. All the kids said something they will miss about him.
They will all miss holding him. But I will miss him killing all the MICE that get into our house!
We replaced Bronco with OREO. Rhead is in love and I will hopefully have pictures of the two together to show you!
Besides the funeral for Kitty we also CELEBRATED with the van Beevers on their NEW HOME!!! We are just sooo excited!!! Congrats guys!! I can't wait for that day TOO!!! Hopefully it will be soon, but I doubt it if we continue to live here in CALIFORNIA.
1 comment:
this post made me so sad. i loved kitty bronco! I'm glad the grandkids got an opportunity to be taught first-hand about the glorius resurrection.
I think rhead insists HIS new kitty's name is MINNIE. pretty funny name :-)
Post a Comment