Friday, August 23, 2013

Day in San Francisco!

I am so far off with blogging so I might as well just start with my last uploaded pictures...

Justin had to go to San Francisco for the day to work so I decided to TAG along!!  My Mom was so kind to come and watch the kids so we could spend the day kind of together!!!  :)  It was a GREAT DAY! My arms were FREE I didn't hear a single cry, no dirty diapers, no meals to prepare, nothing to clean up, nothing to worry about!!!  It was wonderful!  Justin and I should get out more!  Guess we need to find that magical babysitter!!

I felt like such a tourist.  It was awesome.  I really didn't do any shopping.  I'm not a good shopper but I do enjoy being in NEW PLACES!!  I love change!!  I wish I could seriously live in a new town every year!  I just loved walking down the streets of San Francisco!  The day was perfect only 70 degrees and no SWEATING!!  We have had over 100 degree weather for the week and it is a beast.
 So next time I go to S.F. I want to strap my bike to the car so I can just ride around all day long!





 We did enjoy some hot chocolate in the morning since I was kind of cold!  :)
I did find this cute quilt that I really wanted for our bed but of course couldn't bring myself to buy it.  Maybe I will have to find all my scraps of fabric and piece together a quilt!  (I think I am done with pinterest projects for awhile, little burnt out!)





 Justin and I ate at Benihanas which we hadn't been to since our first or second year anniversary! CRAZY!





Justin and I walked over two miles to find that restaurant so we sure did enjoy ourselves on the way back from dinner since we finally GOT FOOD!!!  We skipped lunch just to make it more worth it!!
Hope Justin gets called up there again!  Can't wait to go back!  Miss you San Francisco!  Thanks Justin for the great outing!

No comments: