Thursday, January 3, 2013

My little ONE year old!

We just LOVE him!
Can't believe my little baby is ONE!
He is the sweetest little boy ever!
He loves to copy cat everything we do!  He makes sure to throw anything he finds into the trash!
He loves being outside.  You can always find him in the kitchen with Mommy!
  He loves to laugh out loud!
He has NO IDEA what to do with his TONGUE but keep it OUT!


This is what he thought about the CUPCAKES!  YUCK!  He didn't even eat the frosting.
 He just sat and watched the others eat theirs!


All of us CELEBRATING the ONE YEAR MARK!


3 comments:

brenna said...

Your family is so darling! What a fun 1st birthday. I have a christmas card for you, but I don't have your address...email me at bpalkki@gmail.com so I can send it to you!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Happy Birthday McKay! We miss you!

jenny said...

That's one dang CUTE kid! Keep those two front teeth in!