Sunday, January 27, 2013

Life lately...

 Carden has been working on spelling and recognizing site words.  He enjoys writing his numbers!  He is ready for Kindergarten and has been working really hard on his work book!
His favorite sport right now is SOCCER!  We play at least an hour a day of it!  He is extremely fast at running!  Brooke and Rhead never wanted to say "GOOSE" because they know he will catch them and tag them OUT!  So Carden actually hates playing duck duck goose because he never gets picked.  
P.S. isn't he a little Model?! haa haa!  He posed himself! 
 Brooke!
She can't hold still.  NOT AT ALL!  She loves making people laugh!  She loves being GOOFY!  She loves drawing and painting.  She likes doing WORKSHEETS but mostly ends up doodling random things on her paper.  She is working on her ABCs and shapes.  She has mastered her COLORS!  She loves playing the COLOR GAME where we see who can say the color first!  She enjoys riding her scooter and bike.  She gets going SO FAST down the drive way which makes MOMMY so nervous.  She only had one wipe out on her scooter but it still doesn't phase her!
She is definitely our little dare devil!

 Rhead loves to be with McKAY!  Both him and Brooke love to hold McKay and tell him what to do.  Rhead likes to play soccer but only if no one defends the goal!  He LOVES doing WORKSHEETS!  He actually does really well at tracing and counting!  He loves eating CRACKERS and RAISINS!  His loves cereal RIGHT WHEN HE WAKES up even when he can barely open his eyes!  He will ALWAYS be ready for a bowl of "OATS" even though he just had cereal!  He loves doing yard work. He rather help me in the kitchen than watch a movie.  He loves using a hammer and nails and the clippers to clip the branches!  He might just be my little builder!  He can build some pretty good towers too!     
 McKay my little copy cat boy!
He copies anything he sees!  He loves loves to laugh out loud.  His favorite thing is to give people a hug.  He gives Daddy big hugs right when he comes home from work!  He loves to smile and never closes his mouth.  NEVER!  He is starting to show interest in books and loves getting a hold of the markers.  He can open and shut a marker without fail.  He is so precise!  His NEW THING IS OPENING the dishwasher!  It drives me nuts but is still pretty cute! He also loves PEEK A BOO!  


This is McKay's favorite spot to be!  He loves being down by the cows!  He even tries to MOO!
Is this not a MICHELLE's FACE?  The kids all love climbing on the fence!


 We had a great time making PARTY HATS at the Exeter library which was perfect because it happened to be PAPI's BIRTHDAY!!  We made HOMEMADE ice cream to celebrate!  Now that I have an ice cream maker I don't think I will ever be WITHOUT ice cream!  Dangerous!

As for Mommy- well I am keeping up barely with all four kids!  They keep me extremely busy and whenever I go somewhere I will always be REMINDED THAT by strangers!  Just what a Mother wants to hear right?!  But it is good to be busy!  I do like being busy!   By the time 4pm hits though it usually is the hardest time of my day.  The kids are always ready for dinner by 4:30pm and I usually am too!  Luckily the sun is staying out longer which always helps!  I am teaching in the Primary and teach the 8 and 9 year olds.  I LOVE IT!  They are so sweet and so smart!  Lately I have been having all these dreams where I am teaching dance and I do miss it.  I am hoping to start up teaching again this summer.  I think it will be great because Brooke is now three and usually that is when you can sign up for dance!

And then there is Daddy- busy at work.  Starting his own firm!  Lots of stress but does a great job keeping cool!  He never comes home grumpy and always has a smile!  He always has energy to wrestle with the kids, clean them up, and read them bedtime books!  Rhead doesn't go to his class now at church and we have no clue why.  He rather sit in Daddy's E.Q. class than go to PRIMARY!  But honestly who WOULDN'T want to be with DADDY?!  If I could I would want to sit by DADDY ALL THREE HOURS of church too!!  :)   It has been a little challenging but it is actually kind of sweet that Rhead just wants to be with his Dad! :)

Well this about sums up our life right now.  It is crazy but we sure are growing!  Well hopefully! :)  This is another reason to keep a journal/blog so that we can remember how far we have come!      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love looking at your kids. I'm loving Carden's freckles on his nose. He is getting so grown up. They all are. So glad you are having so much fun with them. And what a great place to live. Love ya.