Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bikes, bikes, bikes!

It finally cooled down this week so we pretty much just rode BIKES all week.  
Brooke learned how to ride a two wheeler and Rhead still hasn't learned how to pedal!
But they sure do love their bikes. Even Kay!










4 comments:

jenny said...

boy, that sure is a crowded spray park!

Marin said...

I know!!! haa haa no wonder the Lord blessed my family with TWINS!!! My poor kids needed each other since there are NO KIDS to play with :( I remember thinking that when Carden was little and we were at the Sacramento parks and there was no one to play with!! :)

Heather Dayton said...

How fun! I'm jealous of he warm weather...we are starting to get down to FREEZING! :) I love that she can ride a 2-wheeler, that's awesome. :)

Brynley said...

Don't their bikes get slippery. I would worry about a split forehead. Looks like fun.