Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Calling

I just got called to be the new teacher for 8 year olds.  I'm pretty excited.  I have taught twice already and really like the class.  There are 4 girls and 4 boys that come regularly.  They have a lot of energy but aren't too crazy.  I also love being in the Primary for song and sharing time.   I get to watch Carden which is extremely FUN!  I almost started crying when he volunteered to say the scripture.  It was so cute.  We had a great lesson on Samuel the Lamanite.  I even made some bow and arrows off pinterest so we could act out the story.  The kids loved it and we had a great discussion.

Brooke and Rhead love nursery and are pretty good at being a good example in there.  Carden likes his class as well and sits quietly in Primary.  We have been doing better in Sacrament meeting with being quiet.  The only thing that gets hard is having them all sit in their seats!  They like to get up and sit on laps and sometimes on the floor but we try to make sure that they sit on their bums!





Carden is into taking pictures so I guess I will post a few fun pictures.  He loves making FUNNY FACES!!!  Carden did a great job taking all the above pictures!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Carson is daddys "mini me" i love it!