Monday, July 9, 2012

The kids

 Brooke loves to hold the kitty!  One got eaten so now there is only COCO left.
Brooke loves to have her purse wherever she goes!

 Thanks to Pinterest we have been making a lot of fun things!  The boys in their rocket packs!


 Rhead usually wakes up and goes to hold the kitty.  He also loves to sleep in the "swing".

 When I change McKay I have to fight him to let go of his toes.  He just loves SUCKING on his toes whenever I change his diaper.  He laughs soooo hard when I try to get him to let go of his toes!  It is his favorite game!
 The boys and the MOHAWK!

We have been enjoying our summer with LOTS of swimming and lots of BBQing!
We have been enjoying FINALLY having our DADDY on the weekends!  It has been so wonderful to have Saturdays FINALLY ALL TOGETHER!!!

1 comment:

Erin and James Sweeney said...

I love that Brooke loves the kittens! That was me when I was little, I think little girls just need a little animal to cuddle with. Love all the pictures too!