Sunday, July 8, 2012

June-Justin Sworn In!

Since blogger has changed I have been less motivated to blog.  I wonder if a lot of people feel that way because a lot of people are slowing down with keeping up on their blogs.  I am going to start blogging once a month seeing things are crazy.  I just hope each month to recap what has been going on in our life.






June flew by.  Justin passed the Bar then was sworn in on June 1st.  It feels so good to be finally done with the whole studying thing.  Actually I shouldn't say that because Justin now says studying for the BAR was easier than his job now which requires CONSTANT studying and doing EVERYTHING in every part of LAW!!!!  But he is enjoying it, especially with the attorneys he works with.  The Firm is so nice and we like where we are at.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for your family.

Nana13 said...

Hurray! So proud of you all for your diligence and endurance!

hayley said...

Facebook is the new blog