Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weight Comparison

Carden Weight
Birth: 8 lbs
3 day: 7.14
16 days: 8.4
2 month: 11.15
4 months: 15.3
12 months: 24.12
18 Months: 26.6
2 years: 31
3 years: 34

B/R Weight
Birth: 5.13B, 6.14R
5 day: 5.3B, 6R
3 weeks: 5.15B, 6.13R
2 Month: 9.12B, 10.10 R
4 Month: 12.7B, 14.2 R
6 Month: 15.3B, 16.10 R
9 Month: 18.14 B, 20 R
12 Month: 21.8 B, 23 R
2 year: 31 B, 31 R

McKay Weight
Birth: 8.3
4 day: 7.13
2 week: 8.10
3 months: 13.8
6 months:
9 months: 17lbs 11 oz. (25%)


It is much better being done with the newborn phase. I just can't take the whole stress of weight gain for each baby I have. I keep reading articles on nursing and weight gain just to make myself feel better about being a nursing mother. I have read some blogs of people having a hard time as well with weight gain with their newborn so I know I am not the only one. I know that maybe I should have given up with the whole nursing thing for all my babies but I just couldn't and for many reasons.

Motherhood is hard. But I LOVE LOVE holding a baby in my arms. I have always loved taking care of babies. I remember when I was young I would go and spend a month with my cousins just to hold a baby. I would also dedicate several hours a week at Sister Wright's house just to hold and bottle feed her baby. I loved it. I remember thinking that I couldn't wait to have a baby of my own. Now I have four babies and I love them all!

2 comments:

hayley said...

You are an amazing strong loving mama! All I do is complain about having fat babies that give me back problems. I guess you always want what you don't have, haha! I love the Easter pics the colors look so fun! Thanks for having us for easter. Love you!

Brynley said...

I'm complaining after 6months when all my babies drop to the 25% percentile. They start out great and then just stop eating regular food. Eliza Jane is in the 15% percentile. (remember she started out 8lbs 11ozs) I figure it is in the the genes. They are all going to be late growers and not big in sports. (they have the paul mosley gene)