
We even started our little garden!! Hope it grows.
We had a fun Easter with Grandma, Grandpa, and the van Beevers. We had an awesome egg hunt and great food! Justin of course was the chef! The day was absolutely beautiful!
Oh and does anyone know how to fix the setting so you can blow up each picture when you click on it?? For some reason I only get the first of every upload to blow up. :(


3 comments:
Everyone looks good!
When I upload my pictures, I click each one and it has a pop-up that gives me a couple choices of sizes. I'm not sure why yours won't let you do that. Good luck!
So cute Marin, I love all of the Easter pictures! Picture perfect fam.
Love all the pictures! I still can't believe you have had 4 kids since BYU - love the whole family picture.
The cousins on our blog are David's side of the family. I wish it was mine. We only have 1 cousin so far on my side. :(
Post a Comment