McKay is AMAZING! He has pretty much been on his own schedule since birth! He never did the whole wakeful time during the night which has been such a blessing! He slept last night from 9pm till 2am then 6am then 8am till 11am! I have never had a baby that actually sleeps like that. He also has a good wakeful time from 11-1pm and then sleeps again till 2 for his feeding. These are pictures of him at 11am for his morning with the kids watching THOMAS!!! He loves the noise and all the kids! He just sits there and listens.
6 comments:
that kid already has personality! CUTE
What an awesome baby!! Eva was like that too and it made the transition so easy! He seriously looks so much like Justin to me! So sweet! I wish we could be there to hold him!
So adorable! Congratulations Marin!
He sure is a handsome little newborn
I'm so happy for you to be enjoying your new baby so much. I'm sure the comparison to the last time you brought babies home is in a completely other category.
What a little cutie! You'll have to post newborn pics of your other kids so we can see who he looks like!
Post a Comment