Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What is your favorite Running SHOE?


Saucony Women's Progrid Guide 3 Running Shoe


So I went to Lady Foot Locker and wasn't impressed with their selection of running shoes. They only had one model of Saucony's which are usually my favorite. I tried on some asics but the cheapest model and really didn't like them too much. So now I am looking on amazon but really I think I want to stick with saucony. What is your favorite running shoe?

I actually tried on Rebox new ZIG running shoe and actually LOVED how light it was. I just don't know about REBOX though. Has anyone owned a pair? I was nervous because they look like they would probably fall apart real fast but I really did like them.

What shoe has worked for you?

6 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Well, I don't really run but I like my New Balances for jogging and fast walking.

AggieMay said...

http://hurstfamiliezeitung2.blogspot.com/2010/06/meet-new-members-of-our-family.html

These are what I have and I love them.

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Well I told you I love the nike shox. But, in response to your question- my mom LOVES Reeboks. They do last a long time, I think my mom has a pair that is 10 years old.

Lo said...

I love Nike Lunar Glides for working out. They are extra light. I don't like them for running because I have bad knees. My favorite running shoes are Mizuno.

Margaret said...

Brooks have been my favorite!! I used to run about 36 miles a week in those babies and they lasted forever! I never got shin splints and it had GREAT arch support and ankle support. Now-a-days I run about a mile a week (having a baby has ruined me) but I really like my asics

steveandjonelle said...

I love Mizunos! They are a lighter shoe and I feel like a speed demon wearing them. I wear the Mizuno wave rider.