That's so exciting! I bet driving around (and mainly getting in and out) with those 3 will be a lot easier now! :)
yeah for the SWAGGER wagon!!! I'm soo jealous!!! Nice ride! I'm glad you made the plunge..it is worth it!
YAY- a breath of relief at last! Merry Christmas!
yay! Congrats! Merry Christmas.
Woohoo!!!!!!!!! OH, I so remember getting our first minivan! Don't you feel so spoiled???? I am so happy for you! :D
NICE....... well worth the wait! "....where my kids at?"
I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! and i love that its seriously the swagger wagon. i can watch those vidoes all night. you guys should totally make your own!
Welcome to the Sienna Swagger Wagon family. Now Brynley just needs one and we'll all be matching.
Nice! When you pop a tire you won't lose a hub cap and have to pay 70 bucks to get a new piece of plastic. You guys will fill it out nicely:)
That is wonderful. The end of school is just down the road a little now. Love Gpa and Gma litta
And what a cute elf he is in that car.
YAY!!!! How wonderful for you guys.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That's so exciting! I bet driving around (and mainly getting in and out) with those 3 will be a lot easier now! :)
yeah for the SWAGGER wagon!!! I'm soo jealous!!! Nice ride! I'm glad you made the plunge..it is worth it!
YAY- a breath of relief at last! Merry Christmas!
yay! Congrats! Merry Christmas.
Woohoo!!!!!!!!! OH, I so remember getting our first minivan! Don't you feel so spoiled???? I am so happy for you! :D
NICE....... well worth the wait! "....where my kids at?"
I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! and i love that its seriously the swagger wagon. i can watch those vidoes all night. you guys should totally make your own!
Welcome to the Sienna Swagger Wagon family. Now Brynley just needs one and we'll all be matching.
Nice! When you pop a tire you won't lose a hub cap and have to pay 70 bucks to get a new piece of plastic. You guys will fill it out nicely:)
That is wonderful. The end of school is just down the road a little now. Love Gpa and Gma litta
And what a cute elf he is in that car.
YAY!!!! How wonderful for you guys.
Post a Comment