Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coming Home

Well our summer is almost over. I can't believe it is already gone. It makes me sad because I really love SUMMER! I feel like my summer was only a MONTH long since I worked until the end of June and then July we've been in AZ. Luckily on our way home for the 12 hour drive back we will break it up with a stop in SAN DIEGO (oh I wish I lived there) for a couple of days and then up to Visalia to see family and friends, and then to Sacramento, home sweet home! Actually I am not really looking forward to going back to our small apartment. I was completely fine with our apartment ALL last year but now that we are expecting two more children I feel claustrophobic thinking about going back to it! I will just have to start selling furniture and start rearranging things and making sure everything is practical and organized!

I just can't believe how big I already am and to think that I have another (well maybe) 4 months! It is scary to think that this month I nearly tripled my size (just in ONE month). I left wearing my bigger jeans and now I am in FULL SIZE maternity clothes! And not only that I feel SOOO HEAVY! I just don't know how I am going to carry them another 4 months! They already feel big enough come out! I don't know how the body can even carry TWO babies at once and I can't even imagine 3! Well, I just have to stop thinking about it or else I get pretty overwhelmed. I just have to pretend like this is just like my first pregnancy and then I have more hope of carrying them full term. I can't wait to see everyone at home!

9 comments:

Brynley said...

yeah you get to go home!!! I wish I could go to mom and see you. I miss you guys. Enjoy having the excuse to LAY DOWN and RELAX!!! You danced all the way with carden, you can definitely carry two babies no prob. YOU are amazing!!!!

hailey said...

AHH! I haven't checked blogs forever! I can't believe you are having twins! You will do an amazing job Marin. We'll be praying for you and the babies!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

I know how you feel, I don't like moving for a few short months. So I'm glad my parents bought a place where we wouldn't ever have to move again until we left Utah. So I'm excited for you guys to get home, it's such a relief to get back to normal life. Have fun at the beach! You guys deserve it for the changes your family is going to go through soon. We love you guys!

jenny said...

can't wait to chill with you on the beach this wednesday!

Unknown said...

There is a message for you on my blog!

http://sarager.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-bump-bash.html

Heather Dayton said...

Wow - I can't even imagine. You're amazing! Good luck!!! Hey, my brother is serving in Visalia on his mission (he may have just left the area last transfer, but I can't remember.) So if you randomly see and Elder Peterson who is tall, blonde and cute you can tell him you know us :)

Kierstin said...

We can't wait for you guys to get home. We need help eating our tomatoes and doing some more pool side BBQs while the weather is still good. We have had 80s everyday for the last two weeks and our pool is getting too cold. Bring some of that AZ heat will ya when you come!

Brynley said...

at christmas when you saw me I was 28-29 weeks if that gives you some perspective. I looked almost term. I waddled. I wanted to lay down all the time. I tried to play v-ball remember?

Kristen Sweeney said...

You can do it! But, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on(because sometimes we just need to cry) you can call me... I've been there... with three very little ones. It is sometimes overwhelming, BUT, they will be the best of friends. You will be a great mother to all three. And I promise you will do more smiling than crying. Love you lots.