Well last night was my last shift at Wilson's! It was pretty sad to leave knowing I wouldn't be back for a long time. That job has been such a blessing for Marin and I. It allowed us to earn good money, save a lot, and go to school year round. I graduated in 3 short years from BYU, largely due to the fact that we loved my job at Wilson's and could go to school while working part time.
Mostly I'll miss the people there. I've been there for over two and half years, so some of the people there I've known most of my BYU life, and we've grown to be really, really good friends.
Richard has office parties at his house often and he gave us a little farewell party the other night, with a few other couples that are leaving. We took this picture to show how "baby crazy" people are at Wilson's. Just in the last year there has been 7 babies born to employees or their wives! This is a picture of Katie Taylor and Joseph, Marin Sweeney and Carden, Hailey and Jake, and Katie Corrigan and Boston. Jerry and Ashley also have a little girl named Sara who is so cute, but they had already left, so they weren't in the picture.
Anyways...we'll miss Wilson's a lot and have loved our time there.
8 comments:
Well - you have the hottest wife! And cutest baby!
Hey Marin! This is Raeanna...I was just wondering where you will be going to law school? We are at ASU and Paul is about to start his 2nd year. It'd be fun if you guys were coming here!
Farewell work and on with MORE SCHOOL... Congrats on everything you have accomplished so far... Enjoy the next phase of life!!
Ha ha ha, so I think you guys will find this funny, we've had a blog for how many months now . . . well long story short we just figured out that you can make comments on posts and that people can comment on yours. So thanks for your posts! Sorry we haven't posted on yours EVER, it wasn't intentional . . . we did it in ignorance!
Thanks for putting up the pic so I can see all the little kiddies....so cute! Miss all you guys, hope you're doing well.
Hey Reanna I want to see your blog!!! What is your email? We are at UOP for law school up in sacramento.
make that 8 babies...Kat just emailed me!
Make that 9.
www.lauraandmichaeldavis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment