i thought they looked GREAT!!! marin sure puts a lot of extra time and effort into making these dances look good. she is a talented teacher!
PS sorry the clips are short. our "action mode" on the the camera only lets us shoot video for 60 seconds at a time!?!? we'll have to figure that one out.
I have enjoyed watching all of these clips of your girls. I am trying not to get too excited of the possibility of you moving to Sac and starting dance here. You are sooooo talented. We love you!!
3 comments:
i thought they looked GREAT!!! marin sure puts a lot of extra time and effort into making these dances look good. she is a talented teacher!
PS sorry the clips are short. our "action mode" on the the camera only lets us shoot video for 60 seconds at a time!?!? we'll have to figure that one out.
Looks great marin! You are such a good teacher.
I have enjoyed watching all of these clips of your girls. I am trying not to get too excited of the possibility of you moving to Sac and starting dance here. You are sooooo talented. We love you!!
Post a Comment