OK everyone...Time to start guessing! Here is the most recent picture we have of beautiful Marin (taken yesterday!). As you can see she is about ready to pop, so we wanted to let everyone take a stab at when baby Carden will come. Guess the day, time, and weight...Good LUCK!
19 comments:
well sorry will and hayley, but i've been feeling 04-04-08!!! my guess is he'll come at 9:30am, and he'll weigh 7lbs 13oz.
I like 4/4/08...so here's hoping.
Hey! It was so good to see you two the other at Blockbuster! Sorry we had to meet under suck "stinky" circumstances:) Anyway, I am seriously so excited for you guys! Man, you don't look like you should have it any time soon! Good luck!
Marie
Marin still looks high and tight to me....Im going to guess April 10 - at about noon. Good luck! I know you wish it was sooner - but sometimes you have to wait! AHH Im so excited!
Ok, then I will try 4-08-08! 8lbs. Good luck! I sure hope he comes before we have to take off for Hawaii:)
As much as your Mom would love it to be on her birthday, I'm sure -- I'm going to have to guess April 10, with Colonel Mustard, in the green room, at 7:00 a.m., and a small 7 lbs 2 oz. (that would be extremely small for one of my kids anyway). Love ya.
Alright Marin, I'm guessing 4-8-08 and I think he's going to be at least 8 and 1/2 pounds. And probably like 22 inches! you are a watermelon! ha! I was more basketball. I love you, good luck, we'll see you at the baby shower
We think the baby will be born on April 6th, at 3:40. I am a really good guesser, so you can all makr your calendars! He will be 7lbs 3oz, 20 inches long. Now I'm really excited to find out if I'm right!!!
I am going to go with April 12th and weigh 8 lbs 8 oz.
April 7th, 11 am, 7lb 6 oz. AND he's going to be the cutest little boy ever!!! (I can't believe no one put that yet!) :)
I'm guessing 4-11-08 and I'm going to go big with 9lbs. So exciting! Good luck!
I'm going to guess April 9, 2008, 8lbs 9 oz, at 4am.
so i took a while to comment on this post just so i could see what everyone else had to say:) Im gonna say 8lbs, and he's gonna get here around 3:33. am or pm doesnt matter. He will just be a lucky baby if he comes around threeish:)I keep trying to tell my freinds to name their kids margareto for boys and margaret for girls. Lets see how good a friend you are...so far, i have none. so heres to proving it! jk:)
My guess is: April 8th, sometime while the sun is not up (night or early morning), 7lbs 7oz. We are SO excited!!!!! And we are the luckiest of EVERYONE because we live the closest!! :)
we think he'll come 06/04/08
3.9 kilograms (there is a lot of baby there)
I'm goin with April 10th at 11:05 am coming in at 8lbs 10 oz! Good luck guys!
Well, of course I HAVE to guess April 7th!! What a great day to be born! :) I'm sure sweet little Carden wants to come into the world on his Nana's birthday. So, my official guess is:
April 7 @ 3:30am & 7lbs 3oz
Good luck! And whatever day it is I'll be there ~ we can't wait.
Nana? You're going with Nana? What's wrong with really old Grandma?
I am going to guess April 8th at 9:32 am. And he will weigh 8lbs 4oz!
Post a Comment