The kids enjoyed the TREE HOUSE and LARGE HORSE!!!
Daddy made EGGS Benedict and it was delicious! The kids didn't really enjoy it though.
Max, Travis, and McKay loved riding in this little BUGGY!
A CAMP fire is ALWAYS THE BEST PART with marshmallows!!
The kids are actually starting to do a great job at mallow roasting!!!
McKay skipped the roasting and stuck the whole thing in his mouth!!! This no treat boy somehow likes marshmallows!
For Mormon Helping Hands we did a community 5K run for Prescription Drug Awareness. It was my first real run. I placed 5th in my age group. I probably should have pushed myself a little harder but I was just enjoying my run all by myself!!! :)
Female 30 to 34
1
Jen Stout
3484 32 24 26:19.76 8:29/M
2
Jodi Holeman
Clovis 3044 33 27 26:34.26 8:34/M
3
Nicole Simes
Clovis 3279 32 45 28:12.90 9:06/M
4
Jill Smith
Clovis 3288 34 49 28:17.71 9:07/M
5
Marin Sweeney
Clovis 3317 30 69 29:47.44 9:36/M
It was a really fun run but REALLY HOT!!! The kids were so hot and sweaty just playing at all the bounce houses. It was sad that it was so hot because the next week was nice.
The boys had to take off their shirt since they were soaked in sweat!! haa haa!!
April was a great month! We played a lot and enjoyed swimming, running, tennis, & baseball. Carden is getting really good at hitting and catching and it is really fun to watch him play with so many good friends! The kids love to swim and I am so happy because really that is all you can do around here in 100 degree weather!
Brooke finished up her music class and enjoys singing the songs now that the class is over. Hey but at least I know she ACTUALLY learned something! Brooke is doing really well in dance. Her leaps are finally straight and in the air! She remembers dance terminology well and has posture when she stands in 1st and 2nd. Her back is long and straight with no duck tail! She always has GOOD toes pointed! She definitely "TWINKLES" when she makes up her mind to actually focus and do the dances we are working on. It has been hard being her dance teacher. I think every Mother goes through that though when teaching their own kids something. We are getting ready for our performance in the beginning of June.
Rhead loves to tease McKay and play NINJA's. They are so silly and run around with their swords and fight! I am hoping to put Rhead in a swim class but I think I am just going to do basketball this summer since most of them act like only 5 year olds allowed.






1 comment:
Wha-hoo Marin! Way to go on the race. Love all the fun pictures of your kids.
Post a Comment