Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged. Things have been so crazy with moving, unpacking, trips, and non stop swimming!
We are now in living in a neighborhood which has definitely taken some getting used to. I thought the kids would be easier to watch but now they can get out of the gate and just ride around the whole neighborhood on their scooters and bikes! It has been fun though being able to ride around and go to the parks and walking paths around the area! We still have tons of flat tires to repair from riding on the dirt roads on the hill! But hopefully we will be ready to go when FALL approaches and Carden goes to Kindergarten!
Today Justin and I spoke in church. Our little welcoming talks! I also got a new calling as Relief Society Instructor! I am excited! I had this calling WAY BACK at BYU so it should be fun relearning how to teach! Justin spoke on marriage and I spoke on honesty. We both had about 10-15 minutes to speak and luckily we both didnt go over!
Mckay also went to NURSERY today! He is still such a baby to me and I still can't believe he is already 18 months. He is my little mellow Mckay! He still sits on my lap and observes. He never really went through that HARD phase right before nursery time. He was so cute though watching him play with the play dough in church. He sat on a little chair and pretty much was there the whole hour because when i went to check on him he was still in the same chair!! haa haa!! Justin said when he went to pick him up that he didn't want to leave! They were doing BUBBLES!
Oh my little baby is growing up. McKay loves to make us all laugh. He loves to wrestle and give kisses and find everyone's belly button. He loves to find his "Shhoooes!" He even says it when he looks for his navy crocs. He knows how to put his shoes on the right feet. He still LOVES a bowl of oats with a whole banana that he can eat in less than a minute (just like how Carden was when he was little). He loves shakes and that is pretty much how he gets most of his fruits and vegetables!
These pictures are from our UTAH trip which I have to blog about next! The kids LOVED it there!
They still ask to go back but they really want to go back when there is SNOW!!

No comments:
Post a Comment