Brooke and her NEW bangs that I cut with my NEW HAIR SCISSORS!!
I really want to be a HAIR ARTIST!
I think they look really cute on Brooke. It almost makes me want to cut some but I know I will go nuts having them. Brooke rarely wants to dress up so I am glad I took this shot of her with her hat on!
Rhead loves to hold McKay. I would say he has held him the most besides me!
Rhead tries to be soft with him but BOY do I have to watch his every MOVE!
3 comments:
Hey I cut Emma's bangs too! Except I think you did a better job. How in the world did you get Brooke to stay still for it? I feel like that was why mine didn't turn out great. McKay is adorable- he reminds me of Carden for some reason . . .
I like Brooke's bangs. Very cute. She and Rhead are looking older, especially the picture of Rhead holding McKay. I'm so happy that you are enjoyig McKay so much.
way cute children! yes, continue your internet hair style training... it's paying off!
Post a Comment